Tuesday, September 13, 2005

いきましよ!! to ITO WE GO!!



alright alright, today naoko and I head out the door in about an hour to ride the train to Ito, the beautiful Japanese ocean city in which she grew up. Her parents await our arrival and it will be amazing to have some japanese home cooking!! Naoko thinks that we`ll meet up with some of her old friends from Ito and have a get together `get together` ahha, later tonight I guess. OOh, last night I went to a restaurant that specializes in okonomiyaki お好み焼。it is delicious fooood!!! somewhat of a vegetable pancake you might call it. fun night fun night today is going to be sooo good!!! OKay, maybe I won`t post for a few days again, sorry, but the travelling impairs the internet ability. perhaps I can post from naoko`s phone, we`ll see. hheeee technology!!!!! The other day Yudai told me that japan actually has a car now that you can drive near a parking spot, get out, and the car finishes the job by using cameras and a computer. wild stuffff! Gotta get going, bye bye!!! -tyler

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITO!!! I wanna go ITO!! Hi to Naoko and mom and dad. Your blog is sooo enjoyable. Thanks for going to all the work to do it. Today I rode my bike from GH again. The bridge has lotsa slowdown construction this week. I ride 10 mi. each way...it's fun and good for me. I ride the distance in 34 minutes now, getting faster! Have fun in ITO!
Dad

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm really enjoying reading about your adventures, too! a car that will park itself!? can't wait to see that to hit the mainstream stateside. hope you have a swell time in itooo>>>


>>clint

 

Post a Comment

<< Home