Friday, September 09, 2005

might not update in a whileeeeee


well today naoko and I are off to the part of tokyo called asakusa to see the feel the old japan, temples, shrines, big trees, and yes, space! its not completely cramped with building after building! we plan on making sandwiches here in just a bit, then eating at asakusa and later tonight we are going to meet with my old friends from cwu to have some party time. Then we`ll stay the night at naoko`s sisters apt and tomorrow I am playing in takadanobaba at the pub called the fiddler. Yes I still have yet to journey to Ito but we plan on heading out there for a few days next week. sooo, I`m excited for that and this weekend should bring many surprises as well. If i can post some more later today or tomorrow I will here is a photo to tie you over. -tyler

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler...nice talking on the phone with you last night (my time), "tomorrow afternoon" (your time)...................or something like that.
Curious thought, what are you using for a Geeeeetar at The Fiddler?
That's it.
Dadd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home