Saturday, September 03, 2005

this is japannnnn


hey all, tyler here in makuhari hongo, chiba, tokyo, japan, asia, earth. today is september 3rd and its about 2:30 in the afternoon. I`m at naoko`s apartment by myself today because she had to wake up at about 6 this morning to go to work!!!! wild. anyways, I`ve been doing some cleaning and I`m just going to hang out here until later because I`Ve been going places everyday, I dont think a little rest and pick up time would do me any harm. Yesterday I had a fun time going around by myself and trying to find my way back to train stations. exciting times. I made a destination of the area called `ochanomizu` because its famous for many many many and I really mean tons of music shops selling guitars, keyboards, drums, and flutes and violins, lots of instruments here. I need to buy some acoustic guitar strings to put on this guitar I`m boring from our friend touji, So I can play a nice bright sounding guitar over here. I`ve been trying to contact this english pub in takadanobaba called `the fiddler` but the phone line maybe doesnt get used so often or something. Possibly tonight before naoko and I meet up with Mino we`ll head over in the pub`s direction and try to talk to them. If I play I`ll have to promote as much as possible and most likely my friends here will all just come and go yeah yeah yeah!!! music ! anyways, I`m going to put a few more pictures on here soon, I`ll show you what the apartment looks like that I`m staying in, its small but so cozy!!!! all my love, yahha tyler

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Hi Naoko!! Hi Tyler! I like the very serious photo. Sure wish I could be there to see all the techy stuff I could enjoy. The story of the dog statue..Hachiko.. was very interesting. Woody greets me every night by going after a large black basketball, in the dark, and he's very black.... I can barely see him. Hope you get to play 'bright' music. Everyone here loves your new music when I share it with them. Here's info sight for "free Tokyo".. http://www.tokyoessentials.com/free.html
Go have fun...
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home