Tuesday, September 06, 2005

downtime - relax - charge energy - write - watch movies


these last couple of days I have spent by my lonesome, just chilling out in naoko`s apartment because she is off on a camping trip with some schoolmates talking about a shrine in japan that prime minister koizumi visited, and by doing so somewhat offended some chinese people. And this calls for a camping trip to discuss? I guess it does. anyways, I kinda wonder what it has been like for them because here in makuhari hongo its just been raining nonstop so I don`t feel like I`m missing much just hanging out inside. Last evening I watched the movie, `the pianist` a very recent roman polanski film and it was quite appropriate as the pianist was almost constantly in solitude hiding from the germans as he managed to avoid being caught during the genocide attempt on the jews in poland in the early 1940`s. great movie and no today I watched harry potter!!!!! I`m going nuts sorta, but if I want to go outside and walk I need to take an umbrella with me, its really been raining hard! The reason I think is that there is a typhoon that was passing across southern japan and we are getting the edges of it here. anyways, tomorrow naoko comes back and with her my night life so here is a picture of what I am doing now, more tomorrow I hope. love you1!!!! -tyler

3 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tyler!
i didn't even know you went to japan! crazy, keep having fun!
love, rachel

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Downtime....sounds healthy. Does anyone ride bicycles in Japan? Sounds like it may work IF roads/trails permit. I'm off to GH this afternoon and will ride my bike the last 11 miles to work. The ride home in the dark is fun...with a good headlight..and two flashing tailights. Did mom tell you she and I biked 20 miles yesterday? Interurban trail and Green River trail..very cool. I checked the satellite of Pacific and a cloudy jetstream goes from you to us nonstop...very cool!

anonymous Dad

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI TYLER,

hey in japanese sounds like its fun but a little wet i would love to see you when you get back and hear many stories about your adventures!

SEE YOU,
CLINT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home