Sunday, September 04, 2005

dance at club yellow! dance dance dance



Well today is september 4th in tokyo, japan. Last evening Naoko and I had quite the time with our good friend mino and his friends miruto and hiroko. Mino had obtained some free passes from his restaurant to attend club `yellow` in roppongi. It was awesome! I`ve never really been to that kind of club before and it was definitely a great experience here in japan. The DJ was spinning some funky house music and people didnt care who was dancing or how they were dancing so I was free to feel the music! boom boom boom boom. This dance party went on into the wee hours of the morning and when we left it was daylight outside. So eventually we came home on the train and slept hard. it was an enjoyable night however and I had a really good time going crazy and getting a workout. Today I`m leaving the apartment in about half an hour to travel to takadanobaba where I`ll visit a place that I hope to play at. I`m going to give them my cd and contact info. (naoko`s phone number) and hopefully play on an open session night or free night that they have there. wish me luck! here is a picture of some of the members of `green milk from the planet orange` who we saw in shibuya on friday night. and also the apartment where naoko and takashi and I are living together in. JYA NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home