Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stop the Insanity


wow - today has been a day for classic phone messages from Marva. I mean CLASSIC. I have not answered any of her calls today because I am just not in the mood. I went to her apt. late yesterday afternoon to return a CD she had left for me at Dad's memorial service (the one she didn't attend) that she kept calling about all week. Anyway - I'm saving these message and I'm going to make sure you (and you know who you are) have a chance to hear them. I just want to share. If I could, I would make transcripts of them post them here, but they are way too rambling.

Lydia's picture inspired me to look for a picture to post here and I found this one, taken by Uncle Bryan last summer. He's an enigma (Danny, not Uncle Bryan).

I'm off to refresh the hummingbird feeders. I just noticed that a few little lobelia plants I put in pots a few weeks ago, which were supposed to be of the "white" variety, are actually blue. Hmmm, I think a trip to the home depot plant dept. is in order.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

great picture, intense. i think i'll put a danny picture on my blog, too. i'm having a restless day... i've been having a lot of those lately. but i'll take restlessness over insanity any day. hang in there; can't wait to laugh laugh laugh with you!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger SL said...

Also can't wait to laugh. Andy came home yesterday and was obviously worn out. We went to bed at 9pm and it's 8am and he's still in bed. Thank God for lazy Sunday mornings when we don't need to be at church until 11!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home