Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In and Around the Country View Guest House





On the way home from Thorpe we stopped down by Lake Union at the ol' Recycled Cycles shop and they had a brand new one of these, justlike this one which I test rode and really liked. http://www.raleighusa.com/items.asp?deptid=7&itemid=330&childid=594
Again, I don't know how to insert a link, but perhaps I'll try it again here.

Well, that might have worked!

When we got home, Danny was asleep on the couch and he is still there. He didn't go to his seatbelt court date yesterday, so now his hole is that much deeper. If anyone can think of a way for Doug and I to help him out of this I sure would welcome the suggestions. I thought he went to the counselor this week, but turns out his appt isn't until next Monday. I'm trying to hang around this morning until he wakes up because there is no point in trying to talk to him until he does.

The movie at the Paramount was good, but a little long. It was a Mary Pickford epic called "Sparrows". Real villians and heroine kind of stuff.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger SL said...

No ideas with the Danny situation, but we will be praying for resolution. Maybe he should go see the counselor more often for a while. Who knows. All is well here. We're off to Marty and Cheryl's for a BBQ pretty soon. Gotta go make a cobbler. See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home