Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back from the Ham

These are picture from my trip to Bellingham to go to one of the showers given for baby Lew this weekend. It was held at the dance studio where Sarah teaches. Friday night we went out for delicious Thai food and after the shower Sarah, Judy and I got pedicures. Then we headed out to Boxx Farms to pick rasberries. They were so big an juicy. We each got about 3 1/2 pounds and I'm hoping to find a quick jam recipe to preserve just a few. I'm sure I'll eat most of them tomorrow right out of the flat. I see that these pictures get posted with the last one first, so you have to read the narrative backwards.




1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

great toes!! i got polish with sparkles last time... almost blinds me in this sun! =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home