Thursday, June 15, 2006

Trying again



The last time I tried to upload a picture and/or link, this computer just wouldn't do it. So, having decided these blogs are pretty boring without a picture, I'm going to try again. Watch .............. Hey - it worked! If this picture shows up, it should be AJ and Brittany in front of Pike Place Market with some crazy guy on a bike trying to get in the shot. This was taken last Saturday, just before we went to the Cheesecake Factory and gorged ourselves and dinner and dessert. After dinner, Tyler got his shoes polished by a very interesting guy who just yelled out to people as they went by that their shoes needed shining. One lady looked down at her feet and said to him, "No thanks, I'm OK." He replied, "Yeah, but your shoes ain't." That's when Tyler stuck his foot out to show the guy that he didn't have on shoes that could be shined, but the guy said to come on over and he whipped out his white polish. Tyler's shoes looked a lot better, but I don't know what's going to happen to them when he throws them in the wash.

Well, ok. That's it for me. I don't feel like ranting. I am having fun getting ready to do something. Now if I can just get around to doing it!

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger AL said...

The pictures look good! The shoeshine guy sounds like a hoot. I can imagine Tyler and him interacting.
We're heading off to the end of the year picnic. I had to go buy a squirt gun since the students will all have them. I gotta protect myself you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home