Wednesday, June 21, 2006


OK - this is for Lydia. Thank you to Sarah for sending it to me and to Andy for taking it and to Tyler for for being the subject matter.

The first thing I did this morning was fall off the front porch while taking Woody out for his constitutional. It was one of those hilarious comedies with me trying to help Woody down the stairs. Thank goodness the leash wrapped around the handrail and the handrail didn't come completely loose. All in all it was a pretty gentle fall. Today's was mom's birthday (85!) and I was telling her about falling and she said, "Oh, well, you know the more you do it, the better you get." She should know!

I helped set up for the church rummage sale today. I always tell myself I'm not going to do it because I hate rummaging through all the stuff people bring and having to make decisions about what some of it is. This year there is a ton of stuff and some of it is pretty nice for rummage. Anyway, I found a "comfort touring" bike (Huffy) and Doug will look at it tomorrow morning and tell me if it's "the one I want". I also got some cute baby books that used to belong to the Meserve kids, and a baby seat thingy to keep here in Olalla, unless it is needed in Bellingham. And, the ultimate find - a collapsable rolling cart!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

boy! you guys are johnelda's-on-the-spot with the pictures. it'll be days before i get mine onto the computer and sorted out.... especially since the first step will be to empty my car (find camera, etc.)! Tyler's so cute! How many people can have that homeless look and still look good!?!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

hey, looking at this post again reminds me that we were going to get that blackberry bramble out of the "meadow". did you ever do that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home