Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Whew!




I got home from Kennewick last night at about 11:30 after dropping Tyler and Danny in Seattle and then trying to avoid a few construction sites the rest of the way home. It's beautiful here, hollyhocks started blooming while I was gone and this morning the temperature is 64.2. Both morning that Lydia and I took Gene to work it was already about 93 by 8:30 in the morning. I'm going to attempt to upload picture in the order that I wish them to appear!
Oh brother. I've been trying to upload pictures for over a half an hour now. I think there are three of the seven I wanted to show you. But, they are the last three in the sequence that I wanted to post in a certain order. Oh well, Here are water nymphs, bathing beautiies and HOT.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

109 is wayyyy tooooo hot! I couldn't even function to get in the water.
Doug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home