Sunday, October 22, 2006

Last week it was empty bowls - this week.......

empty pots!


I actually started a little fall cleaning, but outside. It's much too pretty to stay indoors.


Here's the help. We planted a bunch of different hardy geraniums in my new cedar planter.

For more fabulous picture, keeping checking forawi.blogspot.com to see what Lydia and I were up to on Friday. These past 3 days have been fabulous, with occasional moments fraught with anxiety. I love words like "fraught".

Speaking of Lydia, this is from an email I received from her today -
"hey, gene wants me to ask you to enable the RSS on your blog. shrug. so.... I hope you'll do that spitspot!"

Gene - do you have any instructions for me, or any inclination to tell me what the RSS is? Any help is appreciated.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I'll put up my leaf picture first, since yours reminds me of mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home