Wednesday, February 28, 2007

still behind

I've stayed home today, although I should have been somewhere, making hay. I did get my mom's tax questionnaire completed and ready to send off to her tax guy. But, I'm really trying to get over installment number 3 of the COLD. I've been carrying this around, I guess for about 4 or 5 weeks now. Thought I was completely over it, then thought I was just having allergies, and then got a wicked sore throat - while I was having an extremely busy Sunday morning - yada, yada, yada. So I took it easy on Monday, worked yesterday and came home and crashed and work up this morning feeling WORSE! Right now, I feel a little better because I took my camera outside with me when I went to check on the mail to take a picture of the snow (which pretty much only fell during the 5 minutes I was out there, which you can see better if you make the picture larger) and when I came in I discovered some pictures of Theo I had taken when he and Andy and Sarah were down here the 2nd weekend in February. This is just the essential Theo, don't you think?

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cutetetetet teeeeeeeee he is!! he got more hair aruond sides, and he had pink cheeks now!!wwwww i miss all of you a lot. can't believe how many peple around my work..... well, say hello everybody, and please keep my wired behaiver, crazy bawing to Theo whe he cries! may tyler can do that insted of me!!!
love,
naoko

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous baby boy, can't wait to meet him in person

 

Post a Comment

<< Home